Welcome to Textbook Solutions Manuals
Textbooks generally do not provide full solutions to students. However, some educators argue that students should have full access to the solutions, as it helps them check their work. This wiki is designed to help students check their answers when doing homework.
Textbook Solutions Manuals was started in December 2008 and currently has 17 articles.
Contents (view all pages)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...